Let’s Talk Markets

A complete analysis of the market to help you understand stocks better. Watch research videos and get other useful insights to be well versed with the latest market trends.

Understanding Stocks

Get acquainted with various Do’s & Don’ts of stock market trading. Read more and understand how you can cautiously use you money to make smart investments.

From the Service Desk

Are you uncertain about trading in a volatile market? Our service desk answers all your doubts regarding share trading and stock markets. Educate yourself on how the market behaves and be more confident with your decisions.

Technical Analysis

Learn how SMA (Simple Moving Averages), Bollinger Bands, Williams %R and various other technical charts can assist you in stock trading. Learn to make effective prediction on the movement of stocks using technical analysis of past-market data.

Management Musings

Learning from the experts - Know the macro views on the markets and the industry as our top leaders analyse and discuss the prevailing trends.

Insights

Get to the core of a company’s financial statements with insights provided by our experts. Read through the fine print of results and analysis to choose the right stock to invest.

Fundamental Analysis

Read all about our research team’s work on the “Fundamentals” of a company. Our analysts’ help you make informed decisions to help you make smart investments and generate better returns.

Others

Understanding Derivatives

uTalk

Share your experiences and opinions with us. Get to know the many fascinating stories of our employees, clients and everyone else who has an opinion.

I was welcomed by a Welcomer even before I entered into Sherpa's House Cottage to register/check-in. A smartly dressed, well spoken, woman greeted me with a beautiful big smile and told me that she had been expecting me and knew who I was. And that was in the car park whilst I was emptying my luggage! Before I even entered the guest house I felt that I had made a great choice.

Check-in was completed instantly - yes instantly. Then this lady asked me about my plans and I told her. She listened and responded to each of my points providing helpful information. Then she went further. She pointed out without pointing out explicitly that my plans for the next day were misconceived - I simply did not have enough time to do what I was proposing to do. And she made two suggestions (and marked them on a map) based on what she had learned about me. They turned out to be excellent suggestions.

Whilst a welcome is great and proactive information and advice is great, it is not enough. The core service I hired Sherpa's House Cottage was to provide me with a quiet, clean, spacious room that had the amenities I needed. That is what I got. The room was just right.

Whenever I encountered this lady I felt in the presence of someone who is fully alive, totally present and who 'loves being of service' to her guests, her customers. So much so that the thought occurred to me that if I could bottle the essence of this lady and clone it then I would transform the world of service centered business.

Who is this lady I asked on the reception area? The proprietor: Sherpa - is the response I received.

Before I left I told Sherpa that she is the most welcoming person I had encountered. Sherpa does more than get customers, she creates fans. It is fans and only fans that end up as advocates and spread the word of mouth to others.

This story completely replicates any service line and it is crucial to note that a successful customer service delivery is made of many building blocks. A solid policy, firmly grounded, constitutes the cornerstone of the strategy. But it is not enough: adding more elements and finding the right balance is a necessity in the long run. Balancing the policy with innovation, initiative, the right level of human touch and some degree of creativity will make it all stick together. It should resist the test of time and be strong enough to sustain external challenges as well.

Here at the Customer Service Team we strive to make our customer experience at each interaction a delightful one. This is from the onboarding of opening an account to activating it and gradually helping you start trading.

Not Forgetting, the Turnaround response Time of cases is closely monitored so that the customer not only gets a correct response but a quick one as well!

By PayalKeer, Customer Service, Kotak Securities

Labels:


0 comments Post Comment