Let’s Talk Markets
A complete analysis of the market to help you understand stocks better. Watch research videos and get other useful insights to be well versed with the latest market trends.
Get acquainted with various Do’s & Don’ts of stock market trading. Read more and understand how you can cautiously use you money to make smart investments.
From the Service Desk
Are you uncertain about trading in a volatile market? Our service desk answers all your doubts regarding share trading and stock markets. Educate yourself on how the market behaves and be more confident with your decisions.
Learn how SMA (Simple Moving Averages), Bollinger Bands, Williams %R and various other technical charts can assist you in stock trading. Learn to make effective prediction on the movement of stocks using technical analysis of past-market data.
Learning from the experts - Know the macro views on the markets and the industry as our top leaders analyse and discuss the prevailing trends.
Get to the core of a company’s financial statements with insights provided by our experts. Read through the fine print of results and analysis to choose the right stock to invest.
Read all about our research team’s work on the “Fundamentals” of a company. Our analysts’ help you make informed decisions to help you make smart investments and generate better returns.
Share your experiences and opinions with us. Get to know the many fascinating stories of our employees, clients and everyone else who has an opinion.
- 6 Popular Movies on Investing you should know about
- "Money for Nothing" (2013) - A documentary that focuses on the causes of 2008 financial crisis and Great Recession. Source: ihouse.nyc.org
- "Something Ventured" (2011) - A movie that brought behind the scenes of the early days of tech and "venture capital" investing to the limelight. A must-watch documentary for budding entrepreneurs. Source: imdb.com
- "Freakonomics" (2010) - This one is all about A to Z of what you should know when buying or selling a house. Source: imdb.com
- "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013) - The film, which stars Leonardo DiCaprio, has attempted to highlight one of the Wall Street swindlers - Jordan Belfort, a New York stockbroker.
- "Hank: 5 Years from the Brink" (2013) - A biography on Hank Paulson, the former head of Goldman Sachs who went on to become the U.S. treasury secretary at the end of President George W. Bush's tenure time in office. Source: movies.netflixable.com
- "Pump" (2014) - A documentary that highlighted American oil barons like John D. Rockefeller in the 19th Century. Source: Imdb.com
- Level 1: For Trading related queries, contact our customer service at 'email@example.com' and for demat account related queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: Online Customers – 30305757 (by using your city STD code as a prefix) or Toll-free numbers 18002099191 / 1800222299, Offline Customers – 18002099292.
- Level 2: If you do not receive a satisfactory response at Level 1 within 3 working days, you may write to us at email@example.com or call us on 022-42858445 and if you feel you are still unheard, write to our customer service HOD at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022-42858208.
- Level 3: If you still have not received a satisfactory response at Level 2 within 3 working days, you may contact our Compliance Officer (Name: Manoj Agarwal) at email@example.com or call on 91- (022) 4285 6825.
- Level 4: If you have not received a satisfactory response at Level 3 within 7 working days, you may also approach CEO (Mr. Kamlesh Rao) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 91-(022) 6652 9160.
0 comments Post Comment