Let’s Talk Markets
A complete analysis of the market to help you understand stocks better. Watch research videos and get other useful insights to be well versed with the latest market trends.
Get acquainted with various Do’s & Don’ts of stock market trading. Read more and understand how you can cautiously use you money to make smart investments.
From the Service Desk
Are you uncertain about trading in a volatile market? Our service desk answers all your doubts regarding share trading and stock markets. Educate yourself on how the market behaves and be more confident with your decisions.
Learn how SMA (Simple Moving Averages), Bollinger Bands, Williams %R and various other technical charts can assist you in stock trading. Learn to make effective prediction on the movement of stocks using technical analysis of past-market data.
Learning from the experts - Know the macro views on the markets and the industry as our top leaders analyse and discuss the prevailing trends.
Get to the core of a company’s financial statements with insights provided by our experts. Read through the fine print of results and analysis to choose the right stock to invest.
Read all about our research team’s work on the “Fundamentals” of a company. Our analysts’ help you make informed decisions to help you make smart investments and generate better returns.
Share your experiences and opinions with us. Get to know the many fascinating stories of our employees, clients and everyone else who has an opinion.
- 7 things that matter to the markets after Brexit
- Monsoons are expected to be normal this fiscal. This will push up agriculture and rural demand, which were sluggish in the past two years.
- Higher agricultural output will ease the pressure on inflation
- Government spending is expected to increase consistently
- Private sector capex will pick up once utilization levels increase. Recent comments from companies’ managements reflect optimism.
- Big Bang reforms: The present Government has initiated reforms in various sectors like power, telecommunication, mining, road construction, apart from various administrative reforms, among others.
- GST: The probability of the GST bill getting passed in the Monsoon session has also increased. Introduction of GST from FY18 will lead to better growth and profitability across various sectors.
- Corporate earnings: They are expected to grow by about 15% in FY17, based on consensus estimates after lackluster numbers over the past couple of years
- Level 1: For Trading related queries, contact our customer service at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and for demat account related queries contact us at email@example.com or call us on: Online Customers – 30305757 (by using your city STD code as a prefix) or Toll-free numbers 18002099191 / 1800222299, Offline Customers – 18002099292.
- Level 2: If you do not receive a satisfactory response at Level 1 within 3 working days, you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 022-42858445 and if you feel you are still unheard, write to our customer service HOD at email@example.com or call us on 022-42858208.
- Level 3: If you still have not received a satisfactory response at Level 2 within 3 working days, you may contact our Compliance Officer (Name: Manoj Agarwal) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 91- (022) 4285 6825.
- Level 4: If you have not received a satisfactory response at Level 3 within 7 working days, you may also approach CEO (Mr. Kamlesh Rao) at email@example.com or call on 91-(022) 6652 9160.
0 comments Post Comment